Why Is My Canon MX922 Printer Isn’t Responding and How To Fix It?
Canon MX922 Printer is among the top-selling printing machines in the Canon family. Known for its outstanding print quality and innovative design, the Canon MX922 is increasingly being used by many users worldwide. However, issues like Canon MX922 Printer not responding often creates hindrances in the usual productivity of your work. To resolve such issues, you can follow some simple troubleshooting steps as mentioned in this article ahead.
Stepwise The process to Resolve If Canon MX922 Printer isn’t responding
Before we start with the troubleshooting part, you should search for answers to queries like why is my Canon MX922 Printer not responding. This will help you both quickly and effectively resolve the problem. Here’s a look at some of the easy fixes to resolve the Canon Printer not responding issue:
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and that the power LED light is glowing.
- Check if the printer and the device you are printing from are connected to the same network.
- Ensure that the printer driver is properly installed.
- Check if the printer settings are properly configured and check if there is any jammed paper (s) inside the printer.
- Remove the printer access door and check for any jammed paper inside. If you find one, grab the paper using both your hands and gently remove it.
Follow the above-mentioned Canon Printer troubleshooting MX922 steps the exact way in order to resolve the ‘not responding’ issue. However, if the issue persists, perform a quick restart of the machine and check if it resolves the problem.
Read another blog @